Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lethargic

Today was slow, though not much slower than the rest of the holidays are. It's so hard to write a blog while chatting online.

I'm currently addicted, obsessed with Owl City. Yes, I'm one of THOSE people but don't knock it till you try it.

FERERRO ROCHER~ (Y)

Weirdest thing happened to me today, I dropped my phone and I picked it up again. it was perfectly intact but it wouldn't turn on. After a few unsuccessful attempts to awaken it I checked the battery. It was gone. I was extremely confused because when I picked it up, the battery cover was on. Looking down, the missing battery was on the floor. I'm still VERY confused.

My dad's fish are cannibals! It's such a train-wreck to see them eating their dead or dying. gross.

Anyway, wear protection everyone~!

No comments:

Post a Comment